Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What we've been up to

So I've got a new post about what we've been up to at the "real" Making Our Dream Life Happen blog.  Just a reminder that all you have to do is click the post title and it'll take you to the blog post, or you can click the link above.

But I've also been seriously considering moving it on over here to Blogger, too.  So hopefully soon, I'll have more and more on this blog.  I'll keep the one over at WP for my old posts, so if you find one you want to read, you'll click on the link title and be headed there again.  But I may start putting my new posts on here.  I'll make a decision in the next couple of weeks, and let you guys know. 

In the meantime, please feel free to head on over to Making Our Dream Life Happen, and check out what we've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I stopped by Kim. Fellow homeschool mom here, and writer. Following you, and will be returning for sure.
    Hope you'll visit me too.
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete