Thursday, December 16, 2010

SoFoBoMo... what?!?

Today I found SoFoBoMo.  It's a relation to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), which I participated in and won this year.  But I just found SoFoBoMo today.  It's Solo Photo Book Month, has a history of hazy dates, or two months in which to take the 31 day challenge.  I'm going to participate this coming year (2011), and if you're interested in photography, I hope you do, too.  I've also been asked to be considered as the lead Social Network Volunteer, because I <3 social networking.  :)  I'm waiting to hear back on that, and will let you know if that winds up being something I do.

This is intended mostly be a collection of my photography, and critiques of it, if I am lucky enough to get feedback.  I also plan to post contests that I find, a blogroll of other photographers that I think you should visit, reviews of photography books that I read, tips and tricks that I learn (and where I learned them from), and pretty much whatever else comes to mind.  This is really just a spot for my photography, to watch how I grow as a photographer, and to hopefully help other budding photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment