Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 2015

October 2015 has wound to a close.  I didn't even get to see my kids on Halloween!  I worked last night, and they were gone before I made it home.  I was in bed before they made it home.  Hopefully there are pictures.  The boys (one at 19 and twins that will be 11 this week) are past the cute costume stages, and into the scary, bloody, gory stage.

School is going good for everyone.  Work is going good for my husband and I.  Chris was finally able to quit Walmart.  He's back to watching the boys for us, and helping with the house.  It's really nice to not have to worry about a weekend babysitter for us.  For him, it gives him plenty of time (while the twins are in school) to focus on getting his homework done.  It's not been without bumps and bruises, but we're still in the first month, so hopefully things will smooth out. 

I lost a co-worker and friend last month.  I'm not ready to share that story yet.  I've written it, but it's still too fresh and heavy on my heart.  

I'm waiting for things to smooth out a bit, and get a little easier.  I never know if it will or not, as our life is really never smooth or easy.  But I could use a bit of a break here.

Hope all is well for everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment