Monday, October 25, 2010

Newest projects

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, then you already know a few things about me. 

First and foremost, you probably need to know that I'm in love with Barbara Sher's books.  I just found them a few short months ago, and I've devoured them.  :)

If you've followed her books at all, especially I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was, and Refuse to Choose, I'm what's known as a Scanner.  That means that I don't know how to focus on one thing at a time (ha!  But it's true!).  Knowing that, you'll understand that at any given moment, I have a ton of projects going on.  If I'm not posting in one place, then you'll find me working on my newest project.

That newest projects are this website, my fiction website, as well as The WAHM Experiment, and it's sister site, The WAHM Experiment - Adult Plans (18 and older on this site only, as they are "adult" in nature).  These are new non-fiction blogs that I've started to help people wanting to work at home decode the sales pitch from the real opportunity, and know what they're getting into before they invest the time/money.  I am big on saying that the majority of these business opportunities are not scams.  They're just made for a certain type of person.  I've spent the last twenty years attempting to work from home, and I've joined a number of sites and party plans, only to find out later that it's not a good fit for me.  I'm hoping to save my readers from making the same mistake and investing time and money into starting businesses by knowing if the opportunity is right for them before they make that investment.  If you're interested in learning more, please click on the links above.  If you're already a consultant for a party plan or otherwise earn a portion of your income by working at home, leave me a comment on the appropriate website, and I'll schedule a time to interview you.

You'll find links to my other blogs/websites on my About Me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment